I installed SQL EXPRESS 2008 Advanced then I downloaded 64 bits Management Studio. It says install service pack 1 for SQL. I downloaded service pack 1, it says nothing to update
So how do I install management studio?
Depending on your OS you may need to look at re-installing SQL Server 2008 Express w Advanced with SP1 slipstreamed into the installation.
Here’s a guide on how you can do it. How are your robocopy skillz?
- SQL Server Express 2008 R2 with old Management Studio?
- Trouble installing SQL Server Management Studio Express
- No Reporting Server connect option in SQL Server Management Studio 2008 Express
- How to Add user to Sql Server Express 2008 without Management Studio
- Unable to restore database using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
Leave a comment
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address
- 100% packets dropped on first RX queue on 3/5 raid6 iSCSI NAS devices using intel igb (resolved)