I Have a squid server (transparent) and I want to cahce youtube videos and windows updates. I know that someone has posted a similar question and I have looked at this post but I am configuring this with webmin and would like to know how to set it up so that I can add other dynamic content on other sites.
YouTube has recently added support for caching their videos. This is specific for YouTube (ie. Viddler probably doesn’t work for example), but it should also work with Squid with no extra modification.
- Varnish or Squid – Which is Good for web cache in small office?
- How do I unblock certain parts of Youtube for the staff?
- Configure Squid to permanently cache specific directories?
- how to configure squid to never look into sever if cache file is not older than let’s say 3h?
- “Content Injection” using my Squid Proxy (pfSense). Is this possible?
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?