I know that is easy to get the effective permissions of one group or user over a folder, but I want to know if it is possible to get the effective permissions for all users on my shared folder. There is any tool to do that? The built-in GUI dialog for Security in Explorer will show all explicit and inherited permissions on a file or directory. If a user isn’t listed, either by name or [...]Continue Reading »
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address
- 100% packets dropped on first RX queue on 3/5 raid6 iSCSI NAS devices using intel igb (resolved)