I have a client that has a server (server A) that has a .net app that is trying to write to a MSMQ on another server (server B). They are getting the error “MSMQ independent clients cannot serve MSMQ dependent clients”. What is the difference between the two, and is there an easy way to make server A independent? Thanks Dependent clients are (were) clients that didn’t have a local MSMQ queue manager but instead [...]Continue Reading »
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?