I have migrated a SBS2003 –> SBS2011 and configured the pop3 connector for all the migrated mailboxes, which works fine. But when I create any new accounts, they are not listed as available accounts to retrieve pop3 email for. I cannot see them in the list. Can anyway pont me in the right direction. thanks Asked by Ankh2054 You must use the SBS management tools to add the user accounts or they won’t be visible [...]Continue Reading »
We are planning on doing the migration and I just wanted to check a few things before starting the process. I understand the limit is increased to allow 2 domain controllers on the network for 21 days; will anything be affected with the current network during the migration? i.e Will the DHCP server on the Source Server still function correctly or do I need to move this to my router to handle? I will have [...]Continue Reading »
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?