I’m trying to add a scheduled task to start every day at a fixed hour even if the computer is in sleep mode. In the Windows Scheduled Tasks Manager UI, there is a check-box labeled “Wake the computer to run this task”. How can I set this option with schtasks in cli? The OS is Windows XP Pro. My command right now is: schtasks /create /tn “asdf” /tr asdf.cmd /sc DAILY /st 23:00:00 /ru System [...]Continue Reading »
Since task scheduler API has been changed after Vista & Server 2008, scheduling a task with schtasks is (as much as I know) the only way that works on both Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2008 Server. I need to create a task that will run every on 5th and 20th of each month. Is this possible with schtasks.exe? Creating a scheduled task that will run on every sunday and monday of a week is [...]Continue Reading »
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?
- Domain Administrators account policy (After PCI audit)