I have a big problem with the SQL Server Agent hostory. it has become VERY VERY slow when i try to view it. If I try through Management Studio I often get a timeout and if I try viewing it with sp_help_jobhistory it is just running for a long time.
I tried reducing the hostory size and the sysjobhistory table has only 8000 rows….
Is there any way to optimize this somehow?
Thx a lot
Ensure that the sysjobhistiory table is not fragmented. The easiest thing to do is reindex it. Since the table is so small, the reindex should happen quickly.
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address