I have created an answer file however whenever I run sysprep the video adapter driver keeps being removed and a basic one put on. The sysprep all works and the mini setup is automated to the point where I need to login and reinstall the video driver. There are so many options I am assuming that there is a way to add a little ol video driver considering the options in WSIM. Has anybody come across a similar issue that knows where to find the options for the drivers in the minisetup (answer file).
I found a solution that worked online. This is not my answer but it worked for me.
The fix is to add Microsoft Windows Pnpsysprep_6.0 to pass 3 and under the setting PersistAllDeviceInstalls set this to True.
I tested this after I made this setting to the answerfile and it worked a treat.
Farseeker, thanks for you respnse.
Leave a comment
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?