OS: CentOS release 6.2
In nginx.conf, I set web user as nginx as the following,
user nginx nginx;
The mod of plugin/uploads folders is like the following
drwxr-xr-x. 11 nginx nginx 4096 23:09 plugins drwxr-xr-x. 4 nginx nginx 4096 11:13 uploads
As you see, the plugins/uploads folders are owned by nginx, and “rwx” by nginx, but why when I try to update plugins via wordpress dashboard, I still get permission denied.
It’s php-fpm settings which override the user/group settings in nginx.conf, and I just need to set to “nginx” and fixed the problem.
Leave a comment
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?