I have installed WAMP to
C:/wamp/... and I would like to have my projects on my second drive, d. I have the following in my vhosts file:
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerAdmin firstname.lastname@example.org DocumentRoot "D:/websites/example/public_html" ServerName example.local ServerAlias www.example.local ErrorLog "logs/example.local-error.log" CustomLog "logs/example.local-access.log" combined </VirtualHost>
example.local to my hosts file. However the project produces a 403 Forbidden error. Projects inside the default
wamp/www/ directory work. Is there something else I need to do?
<Directory "d:/yourpath"> Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory>
add that within the VirtualHost tag.
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address