I have used SeeFusion to monitor ColdFusion requests. Is there a similar tool that would allow me to monitor Apache httpd requests in real time? We have a server that was fast and responsive for months, but suddenly today, it is using 80% cpu instead of 1%, I have no idea where to start to figure out what is bogging it down.
Look at Apache’s mod_status: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_status.html
- why are there many httpd process on the machine while i only started one apache httpd service?
- What can cause Apache HTTPD to use 100% CPU indefinitely
- Apache HTTPD proxy – Deny directive ignored
- Apache httpd: How can I Deny from all, Allow from subnet, but Deny from IP within that subnet?
- Apache httpd dashboard options