What is this process? It on a fresh install of Windows Server 2008 with an Oracle 11g database installed on it. The process is in c:windows and according to Sophos Anti-virus it is trying to access the registry. It is probably harmless, but before I take it out of quarantine I’d like to know what it is. Google results only show it appearing in lists of processes.
I was looking at the google results for: TIRHService.exe ( Intuit Track-It! Remoting Helper (TIRemotingHelper))
It seems to be from Intuit Track-It program. Track-It is a helpdesk program to create tickets, remote into the computer, etc… for businesses.
- Too many csrss.exe, LogonUI.exe, svchost.exe and winlogon.exe in task manager
- Need some information about zybbb9.exe executable
- wlbs.exe command not found when running from a program that calls the system() API call
- running exe makes system unresponsive
- What is the difference between java.exe and javaw.exe?