I have installed iftop on Mac OS X 10.7 from source but the installer didn’t copy the man page to where it should be. I have no idea where it should be either. Does anyone know where I should cp it to?
I found this thread http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=527075 but as you can see no one actually answers the question.
returns nothing by the way.
The man pages on MacOS X are located in
Checking a nearby system, the $MANPATH variable’s contents look like:
As for the application you compiled, how did you install the binary? Was this installed from a basic tarball?
No related posts.
Leave a comment
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?