I have installed Hyperic Server 4.4.0 and I want to use an SQL plugin that connects to an Oracle database. To make this work on the Agent i had to download a JDBC driver for Oracle and put it in
[agent-dir]/bundles/[bundle-dir]/pdk/lib. I can now run my plugin on the agent using
java -jar hq-products.jar ....
Now I want to add it so that it shows up in the server hq. I put the plugin in the appropriate directory and I can add it as a platform service. However, when i try to configure the plugin I get the following error:
No suitable driver found for jdbc:oracle:thin:@blah.blah:blah:blah
This is the same error I got on the client before I added the Oracle JDBC driver, so I assume that’s the problem here too. But where do I put the JDBC drivers on the server?
You can uses
CLASSPATH env variable or
-cp java command line setting. In your environment do something like:
and put JDBC drivers into that directory.
- How could I configure my local server to allow jdbc connection to mysql?
- How do I add unsigned 64 bit drivers to WDS
- Possible to install SVGAII drivers on ESX3.5, build 64607 for Windows2k8 R2?
- Installing drivers on a Windows system using WinPE Preinstallation Environment
- Printer server drivers for Samsung ML printer series