when i run
, i find there is more than 60Gb incoming traffics on my eth0 , but no outgoing.
i want to know is it a bug of nload or other possible reason ? thanks!
tcpdump -n -i eth0 to see what’s coming in.
if it is a long running host on a busy ethernet segment, just broadcasts could accumulate up to such size …
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?