I have a 150 GB hard drive on a windows 2008 server.
- 87 GB partition for D:
- 10 GB partition for C:
I cannot extend/increase the partition for C: in the disk manager utility.
as described here:
I tried doing it through the command:
However I got the error: There is not enough space available on the disk(s) to complete this operation.
Is there unallocated free space in which to extend it? You won’t be able to extend the C: drive into the space occupied by the D: drive unless you delete the D: drive.
Leave a comment
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address
- 100% packets dropped on first RX queue on 3/5 raid6 iSCSI NAS devices using intel igb (resolved)