when ever i install XAMP i get this message
everything works fine but there is this message every time i install…
netstat -ao |find /i "listening" to find what process id is listening to the port, then use your task manager to see what process it is and stop it.
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?