How do I figure out what version of tomcat my xampp is running ?
Here’s what I found:
You should be able to find this in the
log called ‘catalina.out‘.
Alternatively, you can go right to the
in a tool capable of handling zip or
jar files, and read the file called
That last bit is not guaranteed to
work across multiple versions, though.
Personal opinion — the catalina solution should be perfectly fine.
P.S. your (XAMPP) Tomcat home folder usually lies in $XAMPP/tomcat/
Leave a comment
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address
- 100% packets dropped on first RX queue on 3/5 raid6 iSCSI NAS devices using intel igb (resolved)